The White Cottage
About Your Space
White Cottage is a charming two bedroom holiday cottage sleeping up to three guests, situated in the heart of the Oxfordshire town of Woodstock. The cottage is just a short walk to the town centre with a wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes. Blenheim Palace is just a few minutes walk from the cottage. This enchanting and picturesque holiday cottage offers excellent value accommodation in the town of Woodstock, and within 10km of Oxford. The perfect place to spend a holiday in the Cotswolds with good access to Oxford and London. The ideal spot to unwind and relax and appreciate the beautiful Cotswolds surroundings.
White Cottage is set back along a narrow access road and comprises of:
-Entrance to the cottage through a pretty front garden planted with colourful roses which blossom in early and mid summer.
-The front door leads into a living-dining area with wood flooring, sofa and easy chair.
-Fully fitted kitchen with washer-dryer, oven and hob, fridge with ice tray.
Stairs lead up to first floor with:
-Living room with two seater sofa, writing desk and bookshelves.
-Bathroom with shower, WC and wash basin.
Stairs lead up to second floor with:
-Single bedroom with side table and chest of drawers.
-Double bedroom with standard size double bed, side table and wardrobe.LOCAL AREA
There is a path that leads up to White Cottage from a quiet side road. There is a small and pleasant garden at the front of the house.
Woodstock makes the perfect holiday destination or base for Oxford city centre. Woodstock has enormous historical interest with the magnificent Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill, located in the centre, just two minutes walk from the cottage. Visitors to the palace can take a walk around the 2,000 acres of landscaped parkland and beautiful formal gardens or take a picnic by the great lake.
There are over ten small restaurants and pubs within two minutes walk of the cottage, ranging from reasonably priced Indian, Chinese and Italian restaurants to silver service in the well known Feathers and Bear hotels. Blenheim Palace Gate is also a two minute walk and the property is situated next door to Woodstock Museum, which boasts a beautiful garden and home made cakes and lunches in it's ever-popular museum cafe. The Cotswolds are a short drive away.
Our friendly and helpful booking team are pleased to assist with help and advice before and during your stay.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of duvets, pillows, bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to unsure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted to circumstances beyond our control.
There is no allocated parking but there is a car park in Woodstock about 5 minutes walk from the property.
Features at a Glance
- Charming holiday cottage located in the heart of Woodstock
- Sleeps up to three guests in two bedrooms
- Stone built and full of character
- Free WiFi and linen and towels provided
- Short walk to shops, restaurants and cafes
- CD player/Music system
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Private garden