The Potting Shed
About Your Space
The Potting Shed is a charming one bedroom short let property located in a secluded garden area. Only ten minutes walk to the centre of the picturesque town of Woodstock, The Potting Shed offers excellent value furnished accommodation if you are staying in the area for a few nights, a few weeks or longer term.
The Potting Shed comprises of:
-Entrance area leading into kitchenette-dining-seating area.
-Bathroom with shower and WC.
-The kitchenette has a fridge with freezer compartment, oven and gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen is equipped with chinaware, pans and cooking equipment.
-There is a dining table and two chairs.
-There is a sofa, wall mounted TV and wood burning stove.
-The bedroom comprises of a standard size double bed and space to hang and put away clothes.
There is a small patio area overlooking the garden with table and chairs.
The Potting Shed is very secluded and in a safe neighbourhood, located in the small picturesque town of Woodstock, with a ten minute walk to the centre of the town.
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA
-Explore the Cotswolds 'Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty' with villages such as Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water and Chipping Camden just a short drive away.
-Explore Blenheim Palace Park. Birthplace of Winston Churchill and a fantastic family day out.
-Explore Oxford city. We recommend the Ashmolean Museum, the Natural History Museum and a tour of at least one Oxford College!
-A day out at Cotswold Farm Park. A great working farm in the heart of the Cotswolds.
-A day out at Cotswold Wildlife Park. See the camels, giraffes and the rhino family in a stunning venue.
-Chill out in Witney. Some great cafes and local shops.
-Tour of the Wychwood brewery. One if the top ranking Trip Advisor things to do in the area. If you like your English Ale then this is a 'must place' to visit
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Quiet garden location within walking distance to Woodstock
- Walking distance to Blenheim Palace
- Walking distance to many pubs, restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to Oxford and the Cotswolds
- Free WiFi and weekly linen change for long stays
- Coffee Machine
- DVD player
- Fridge with ice box
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Shared/Communal garden