About Your Space
Paddock Cottage is a luxury three bedroom Cotswolds Cottage sleeping up to six guests. Set in the village of Spelsbury, Paddock Cottage has a stylish and luxurious interior oozing charm and comfort. The Cotswolds village of Spelsbury is situated 20 km north of Oxford and nestles in between Charlbury and Chipping Norton.
Paddock Cottage features a lovely dining-kitchen area with a high quality kitchen. Furnishings and interior have been carefully and thoughtfully curated.
Take the 3D tour of Paddock Cottage in the Cotswolds from the link above.
Paddock Cottage comprises of:
- Stunning and well equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge-freezer and all cooking utensils.
- Dining table and seating for six.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Snug with work desk and sofa.
- Main living room with sofas, wide screen TV and wood burning stove.
First floor with:
- Bedroom one is a double bedroom with wardrobe and village view from the window.
- Bedroom two is a double bedroom with king size bed and view of garden and paddock.
- Bedroom three is a king size bed with stunning en suite bathroom with bath with shower, WC and wash basin.
- Family bathroom with walk-in shower, wash basin and WC.
There is a lovely garden around the cottage offering a discreet and private sitting area overlooking a paddock. There is a decked patio area with outdoor dining furniture.
Spelsbury is a charming village nestled in between the smaller towns of Chipping Norton and Charlbury. On the edge of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, Paddock Cottage lies in some of the most picturesque countryside in the UK. The nearest supermarket is in the village of Charlbury 1.2 km away with a great range of pubs and small shops. The town of Woodstock is some 6 km away and renowned for UNESCO World Heritage Centre Blenheim Palace. Oxford is just 30 km away and an amazing place to visit to discover the colleges, Ashmolean Museum and other attractions.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, laundry detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
There is off street parking available for two cars.
Features at a Glance
- Stylish and comfortable interiors
- Gorgeous countryside location
- Easy access to the Cotswolds
- Near to Oxford
- Stunning kitchen and facilities
- Lovely garden and outdoor area
- Cotswold Cottages
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Wood burning stove
- Off street parking
- Private garden