About Your Space
Meadow View is a stunning one bedroom short let apartment located in the market town of Witney, overlooking the lush green water meadow either side of the River Windrush. This spacious bungalow style apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard and is thoughtfully furnished and equipped.
Meadow View offers ideal accommodation for up to three people in a double bed and additional sofa bed (additional fee applies). The property is located in a residential area just a few minutes by car from the centre of the town. There is a lovely walk through the meadow into the centre of Witney which takes about 10 minutes. There is off street parking available for one car.
The property is situated at the bottom of a private driveway and adjacent to the owners own home in a quiet and safe neighbourhood. To access the property there is a flight of stone steps.
This property comprises of:
- Spacious bedroom with double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe. Wooden floors through the bedroom and corridor
- Luxury bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washer-dryer
- Living room and dining area with dining table and comfortable leather sofas. There is also Now TV, Netflix and Amazon Prime.
The kitchen-living-dining room leads onto a large patio which overlooks the River Windrush Water Meadows. One of the great pleasures of the apartment is the view from this room overlooking the meadows. Whilst just a short walk to the town centre, you can enjoy rural views of the water meadow and the wildlife.
The property is located in a residential area just a few minutes by car from the centre of the town. There is a lovely walk through the meadow into the centre of Witney which takes about 10 minutes.
Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Stunning views over water meadows and River Windrush
- Easy access to Oxford and the Cotswolds
- Ten minutes walk to the town centre
- Several excellent pubs and restaurants within walking distance
- CD player/Music system
- Coffee Machine
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking