About Your Space
This compact but beautifully presented studio apartment offers ideal pied a terre accommodation near Stratford-Upon-Avon for one person or a couple looking for accommodation near this historic town, birthplace of William Shakespeare.
The apartment is on the first floor of a converted red brick barn, above the garage of the owner who lives in the adjacent house. It consists of a sleeping and living area with an open plan kitchenette, and a separate shower room with toilet. It is in a beautiful rural location near the village of Bearley, 8km from Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visitors will enjoy the wonderful views across the owner's orchard towards the Malvern Hills and there are impressive sunsets from the apartment windows.
- The apartment is accessed by stone steps at the side of the building and these are quite steep.
- The studio is charming and full of character with a sloping roof over the sleeping area and traditional wooden beams. It has wooden flooring and is decorated in cream and white, with built-in wardrobes, cupboards and shelves offering plenty of storage.
- The sleeping and living area is cosy and comfortable with a double bed, cream leather armchair and a further seat for a second guest, plus a pretty window seat. There is a TV in the corner, and many traditional decorative touches make it very homelike.
- The open plan kitchenette is attractively finished with wooden worktops and built in cream cupboards. It is equipped with a combined microwave/oven and hobs. The fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer for guests' use is located downstairs.
- The separate bathroom has toilet, washbasin and shower and is attractively decorated with neutral ceramic tiles.
- The apartment has central heating.
- There is free WiFi internet connection in the apartment.
This self catering studio apartment near Stratford-Upon-Avon is located in the village of Bearley in a very beautiful rural area of Warwickshire. It is only 8kms from the historic town of Stratford-upon-Avon, home of William Shakespeare and one of Britain's most visited towns. It is also close to the village of Wilmcote, home of Mary Arden, Shakespeare's mother. Bearley is famous for its Aqueduct, the longest in England, which can be crossed by boat and offers superb views over the surrounding countryside. Accommodation in Stratford-Upon-Avon is very hard to find and this short stay apartment near Stratford provides an ideal solution to anyone visiting the area.
This short stay apartment is very near Stratford-Upon-Avon in a rural area so a car is recommended for visitors. As well as being close to Stratford-upon-Avon, it is an easy drive to Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick and Leamington Spa.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels.)
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Off-street parking
- Free WiFi
- 8km to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Beautiful countryside setting
- Fully equipped
- Drying machine
- DVD player
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Washing machine
- Weekly linen change for long stays