About Your Space
A two bedroom detached furnished short let in one of the most desirable residential streets in Oxford. Victoria Road is located off the Banbury Road in Summertown, 2km north of Oxford city centre and just few minutes walk to local shops, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes. The property is south facing and benefits from light and sunshine through the day.
Downstairs ground floor comprising of:
Living-dining area with round dining table and chairs, sofa and easy chairs, garden view.
Reception room suitable for study or relaxation.
Fully integrated kitchen with everything you should need for a short or long stay.
Shower room and W.C.
Rear door with access to the patio and garden.
The upstairs first floor comprises of:
Bedroom one is master bedroom with queen-size bed and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom two is a standard double with chest of drawers and hanging space.
Small study room with desk and chair.
Family bathroom with bath and shower (over bath), W.C.
There is a spacious patio area at the rear of the property and a lawned garden area stretching back approximately 20 metres. At the front of the house there is a small garden area with parking for one car which is available on request in advance for the guest's own car only.
Victoria Road is a quiet and safe residential side street off the main Banbury Road which heads into Oxford. There is a wide range of supermarkets, shops and restaurants available just five minutes walk from the house. There is a regular direct bus service running into Oxford every few minutes.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Easy walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Quiet residential neighbourhood
- Easy access to Oxford City centre
- Located in one of the most desirable Oxford areas
- Off street parking if requested in advance
- CD player/Music system
- Coffee Machine
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Near to Hospital
- Off street parking
- Patio area
- Private garden