Vanbrugh Apartments The Marlborough Suite
About Your Space
Vanbrugh Apartments are located along the Woodstock Road in the Oxford suburb known as North Oxford. Set back from the road, the apartments offer easy access into the city centre, in a quiet residential setting just a few minutes walk from local shops and the River Thames. The Marlborough Suite is a stylish two bedroom apartment fitted with everything you should need for a short or long stay.
The Marlborough Suite is a stylishly furnished two bedroom apartment and situated on the first floor. The suite comprises of:
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with everything you should need to cook if you are eating in. There is a dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob and washer-dryer.
- Living area furnished with comfortable sofa and dining table with seating for four people. Large flat screen TV.
- Bedroom one an en-suite standard double furnished with built in wardrobes and comfortable Hypnos double bed (135 x 190cm).
- Bedroom two is a standard double furnished with built in wardrobes and comfortable Hypnos double bed (135 x 190cm).
- Family bathroom with bath and shower, WC and wash basin.
There is a small rear garden for use by residents with a seating area. Lovely on sunny days to be able to sit outside.
The Vanbrugh Apartments are a short walk from the North Oxford suburb of Summertown. In Summertown you will find a range of supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and bars.
Oxford's rich culture is at your fingertips from this property with the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford Castle Quarter and the Oxford colleges within 15 minutes bus ride as well as Oxford's plentiful and varied restaurants, bars and cafes. As an alternative to the City Centre the popular enclave of Jericho is 20 minutes walk away.
Jericho offers a good selection of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and an independent cinema. Getting away from city life is just as simple from this property as it is located close to the canal and the River Thames where you can walk or cycle and take in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
There is off street parking available for one car.
Features at a Glance
- Stylishly furnished
- Comfortable Hypnos beds
- Short walk to local shops and restaurants
- Free wifi
- Off street parking
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Shared/Communal garden