Vanbrugh Apartments The Churchill Suite
About Your Space
The Churchill Suite is located in Vanbrugh Apartments on Woodstock Road in the Oxford suburb known as North Oxford. Set back from the road, the apartments offer easy access into the city centre, in a quiet residential setting just a few minutes walk from local shops and the River Thames.
The Churchill Suite is a second floor, two bedroom apartment and comprises of:
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with everything you should need to cook if you are eating in. There is a dishwasher, fridge, microwave, oven, hob and washer-dryer.
- Living-dining area furnished with comfortable sofa. Dining table with seating for four people.
- Bedroom one an en suite standard double furnished with built in wardrobes and comfortable double bed.
- Bedroom two is a standard double furnished with built in wardrobes and comfortable double bed.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower.
Off road parking is available for one vehicle.
Vanbrugh Apartments are located along the Woodstock Road in the Oxford suburb known as North Oxford. Set back from the road, the apartments offer easy access into the city centre, in a quiet residential setting just a few minutes walk from local shops and the River Thames.
The north Oxford suburb of Summertown is just 10 minutes walk away from Vanbrugh Apartments. In Summertown you will find a range of supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and bars.
Oxford's rich culture is at your fingertips from this property with the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford Castle Quarter and the Oxford colleges within 15 minutes bus ride as well as Oxford's plentiful and varied restaurants, bars and cafes. As an alternative to the City Centre the popular enclave of Jericho is 20 minutes walk away.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
Features at a Glance
- Oxford city centre 15 minutes by bus
- Short walk to local shops and restaurants
- Weekly linen change included
- Off road parking for one car
- Free WiFi
- Wide screen TV
- Easy access to Oxford Ring Road, A40, M40, A34
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Shared/Communal garden