About Your Space
Lavender House is a charming detached home in a quiet residential street just 10 minutes by bus to Oxford city centre. Lavender House offers furnished short stay accommodation in Oxford for up to four guests in two double bedrooms. Situated along the charming Victoria Road in the Oxford suburb of Summertown, Lavender House is a few minutes walk to shops and restaurants in Summertown, and a short bus ride to Oxford City.
This property comprises of...
- Living room furnished with two seater sofa and easy chair, flat screen television
- Dining room with dining table and seating for four. Door leads out into small conservatory and garden
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer, electric oven and hob, microwave and toaster
- Small utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over bath
- Bedroom one facing out to the garden and furnished with a standard double bed (137 cm x 190 cm), chest of drawers and wardrobe
- Bedroom two at the front of the house and furnished with a standard double bed (137 cm x 190 cm), chest of drawers and wardrobe
- Small side room furnished with desk and chair
There is a generous garden to the rear of the property. We are keen to point out that the garden is quite overgrown and not manicured in anyway.
Lavender House is located along the quiet residential Victoria Road situated in the north Oxford suburb of Summertown. Summertown is a hub of restaurants, shops and cafes all within walking distance of Lavender House. There are several supermarkets including Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
There is a bus stop about 5 minutes walk from the property with direct bus services to Oxford running every 10 minutes.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
Features at a Glance
- Short walk to shops and restaurants in Summertown
- 10-15 minutes by bus to central Oxford
- Quiet residential area
- Near to local schools and language schools
- Off road parking
- CD player/Music system
- Coffee Machine
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Private garden