Joseph Wright Apartments The Summertown Suite
About Your Space
The Summertown Suite is an extremely well-located, comfortable two-bedroom fully furnished short let apartment in Oxford, providing excellent accommodation for up to four people. It is located in Oxford's most desirable residential area, the Summertown area of North Oxford, 1.75km from Oxford city centre, with frequent buses passing directly in front of the flat along the main Banbury Road.
The Summertown Suite is a two bedroom apartment and comprises:
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing-machine, tumble dryer and fridge with ice box. Everything you should need to cook if you are eating in.
- Living-dining area is attractively furnished with two sofas and an armchair, glass-topped dining table and four chairs. The large windows make this a very light room and the living area opens onto a balcony with table and chairs overlooking the peaceful communal gardens.
- Bedroom one is south-facing and is a spacious double room with a double bed and a large wardrobe.
- Bedroom two is of a good size, and has two single beds and cupboard.
- The bathroom combines bath and overhead shower and has a WC and wash basin.
This Oxford holiday letting is very quiet and peaceful, set in private grounds with no through traffic. Guests appreciate the garden, with its squirrels and many types of birds.
The apartment has one parking space
The bus journey to the city centre from this Oxford apartment takes 5 minutes and the service is frequent. Alternatively the walk to the city centre takes 20 minutes and is very pleasant: straight down the Banbury Road/St Giles, taking you past North Oxford's distinctive Victorian Gothic architecture and university buildings.
This self-catering Oxford apartment is a 10 minute walk from the exclusive Summertown shopping area, which has all the shops you will need (including quality supermarkets and chemists), as well as excellent restaurants and bars, and a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool and sports facilities. Also 10 minutes away are the beautiful University Parks (open to everyone) where you can walk, picnic, punt on the river and watch cricket in the summer. An excellent choice for anyone looking for a holiday cottage in Oxford.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
Features at a Glance
- Short walk to local shops and restaurants
- Sought after Oxford residential suburb
- Quiet residential area
- Off street parking
- Ten minutes by bus to Oxford city
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Near to Hospital
- Off street parking
- Shared/Communal garden