Joseph Wright Apartments The Garden Suite
About Your Space
The Joseph Wright Apartments, Garden Suite is a one bedroom, fully furnished short let apartment in Oxford, providing excellent accommodation for two people. The flat is on the ground floor and is located in Oxford's most desirable residential area, the Summertown area of North Oxford, 1.75km from Oxford city centre, with frequent buses passing directly in front of the flat along the main Banbury Road.
The Garden Suite is a one bedroom apartment and comprises:
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing-machine, tumble dryer and fridge with ice box. Everything you should need to cook if you are eating in.
- The living area is attractively furnished with a leather sofa and armchair, glass dining table and four chairs. It is south-facing, with a door opening directly onto the peaceful communal gardens and a small patio with table and chairs.
- The bedroom is south-facing too, super king bed and a large wardrobe. It also has a door opening onto the patio and garden. The bed can be made up as two singles on request before arrival.
- The bathroom has a walk-in shower, WC and wash basin.
This Oxford holiday letting is very quiet and peaceful, set in private grounds with no through traffic. Guests can appreciate the garden, with its squirrels and many types of birds from the small private patio.
The bus journey to the city centre from this Oxford apartment takes 5 minutes and the service is frequent. Alternatively the walk to the city centre takes 20 minutes and is very pleasant: straight down the Banbury Road/St Giles, taking you past North Oxford's distinctive Victorian Gothic architecture and university buildings.
This self-catering Oxford apartment is a 10 minute walk from the exclusive Summertown shopping area, which has all the shops you will need (including quality supermarkets and chemists), as well as excellent restaurants and bars, and a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool and sports facilities. Also 10 minutes away are the beautiful University Parks (open to everyone) where you can walk, picnic, punt on the river and watch cricket in the summer. An excellent choice for anyone looking for a holiday cottage in Oxford.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
Features at a Glance
- Short walk to local shops and restaurants
- Sought after Oxford residential suburb
- Quiet residential area
- Off street parking
- Ten minutes by bus to Oxford city
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Near to Hospital
- Off street parking
- Patio area
- Shared/Communal garden