About Your Space
A stylish and comfortable two-bedroom short let apartment located in the fashionable and sought after suburb of North Oxford. Sleeps up to three in double and a single room.
The Firs apartment is furnished and decorated to a high standard, offering excellent accommodation for up to four people in a double bedroom, single bedroom and folding bed. The apartment consists of an open plan living room and dining area with balcony, main bedroom with double bed, second single bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. It is located in the prime residential area of North Oxford, close to the Summertown shops and restaurants, with a frequent bus service to Oxford city centre, 3kms away.
- The living room is south-facing with large windows creating a light and spacious living area. It is furnished with a comfortable two-seater sofa and armchair plus a contemporary glass table with four chairs in the dining area.
- The living room opens onto a balcony overlooking the communal garden below.
- The kitchen is fitted to a high standard and is fully equipped with everything you might need; the bathroom combines bath and overhead shower.
- The main bedroom is south-facing with a double bed, flat screen TV and ample wardrobe space.
- The second bedroom is a comfortable single room.
- Attractive private gardens, shared with the other residents.
There is a pleasant garden at the rear of the property which is shared between residents of the building. The building and garden area are no smoking.
This self-catering apartment in Oxford is five minutes from the exclusive Summertown shopping area, which has all the shops you will need (including quality supermarkets and chemists), as well as excellent restaurants and bars, and a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool and sports facilities. Also in North Oxford are the beautiful University Parks (open to everyone) where you can walk, picnic, punt on the river and watch cricket in the summer. All in all, a superb choice for an Oxford holiday letting or an Oxford business visit.
Oxford city centre is only ten minutes away by bus (approx. 3kms), with the bus stop four minutes' walk from the property. It is a pleasant journey, straight down the Banbury Road/St Giles, taking you past North Oxford's distinctive Victorian Gothic architecture and university colleges and buildings.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels.)
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complementary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to unsure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Off-street Parking
- Short walk to Summertown shops and restaurants
- Ten minutes by direct bus to city centre
- Quiet and safe residential area
- South facing
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Shared/Communal garden