About Your Space
Vicarage Road is a charming red brick Victorian terrace Oxford short let with easy access to Oxford city centre. The property is ideally suited for three persons but can provide great value accommodation for a party of up to five people. Located off the Abingdon Road which runs south out of the city, this comfortable Oxford short let is a 2km or 20 minute walk to Oxford city centre. There is a regular bus service with a direct service to the train station and city centre.
The accommodation comprises of:
- Front door opening into a reception room with seating.
- Living room furnished with sofa, easy chair and flat screen TV with UK free view.
- Galley-style fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, washer-dryer, fridge-freezer.
- Kitchen leads into the conservatory area with dining table and seating for four.
Stairs lead up to the second floor with:
- Bedroom one is a standard double bed with wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bedroom two is a single bedroom with a pull out truckle bed. The room is tight when both beds are used and more suitable for children than adults.
- Family bathroom with bath, W.C. and sink.
The kitchen and conservatory lead out to a well tended patio and garden area with seating. There is an outdoor conservatory area which provides additional seating and space in warmer weather!
Vicarage Road has a lovely neighbourhood feel and you will quickly feel like a local. Vicarage Road is a no through road which means that there is only limited traffic using the road and it is travelling slowly.
-Hinksey Park is few minutes walk away.
-Hinksey Outdoor Pool is a haven on our lovely hot British summer days.
- Bed linen (sheets and towels)
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than 8 nights
*Broadband and WiFi connections are checked regularly. In the event of interruption to broadband or WiFi services due to faults or disruption by the third party provider, we will do our best to manage the restoration of services, but we are unable to guarantee continuous provision of service in such cases.
Roadside parking is usually available but not guaranteed
Features at a Glance
- Twenty minutes walk to Oxford City centre
- Lovely garden area
- Charming neighbourhood
- Free WiFi
- Five minutes drive to Oxford City railway station
- CD player/Music system
- Coffee Machine
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Near to Hospital
- Patio area
- Private garden