About Your Space
Quince Cottage is a lovely, compact terraced cottage located down a quiet side street called Vicarage Lane in a fashionable suburb of Oxford, just 15 minutes walk to the city centre. The house has been recently refurbished and is stylishly decorated and furnished.
- Living room with three seater sofa and easy chair. Digital flat screen TV.
- The kitchen is compact but with everything you will need for a short or extended stay. There is a dining table and four chairs. Wooden kitchen work surfaces and gas cooker with two burners. There is an electric oven.
- The bathroom/toilet is on the ground floor and comprises of a shower over bath, and sink.
- The first floor is made up of two double bedrooms with a small study area leading off the back bedroom, furnished with study desk and chair.
There is a private garden with patio area and decking - a lovely place to sit during the Summer months.
Quince Cottage is located in the Oxford suburb of New Hinksey, just off the Abingdon Road which is one of the main routes into Oxford from the South. There is easy access to the ring road and to the A34.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Street parking is usually available but not guaranteed
Features at a Glance
- Great location just 15 minutes walk to Oxford City
- Quiet and safe side street
- Thames riverside walks nearby
- Free WiFi
- Private garden
- CD player/Music system
- Coffee Machine
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Private garden