About Your Space
Conveniently located one bedroom furnished short let in Oxford just ten minutes walk to the city centre. The property is ideally located for easy access to the city of Oxford and the railway station.
- Ground floor apartment in a traditionally brick built Victorian period house
- Spacious living room furnished with sofa and arm chair
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- En suite bathroom with shower over bath
- Bedroom with standard size double bed
- Several excellent local pubs and restaurants within a few minutes walk
There is a lovely rear garden which is shared between two other residents in the building.
This apartment couldn't be better placed for quick access to Oxford train station and the prestigious Said Business School which are both only three minutes walk away. Oxford's rich culture is at your fingertips from this property with the Ashmolean museum, Castle complex and the Oxford Colleges within ten minutes walk or less as well as Oxford's plentiful and varied restaurants, bars and cafes. As an alternative to the City Centre the popular enclave of Jericho is 15 minutes walk away. Jericho offers a good selection of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and an independent cinema. Getting away from City life is just as simple from this property as it is located close to the Canal and the Thames where you can walk or cycle and take in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
This short stay apartment in Oxford is in a fantastic location for easy access to the city centre. Just a short 15 minute walk will bring you onto Cornmarket Street, one of the main shopping streets in Oxford.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels.)
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted to circumstances beyond our control.
Parking: There is secure gated parking available for one vehicle.
Features at a Glance
- 15 minutes walk to City Centre
- Scenic walks along the River Thames
- Restaurants nearby
- Secure gated parking
- Enclosed shared courtyard garden
- CD player/Music system
- Coffee Machine
- DVD player
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Shared/Communal garden