Oriel Apartments The Hurst Suite
About Your Space
The Hurst Suite is a boutique one bedroom serviced apartment situated on the ground floor of the Oriel Suites sleeping up to two guests. It is just a 5 minute walk to local shops and 10-15 minutes walk in to the city of Oxford. Our Oriel Apartments are ideal for weekly or monthly rentals or weekend Oxford city leisure breaks.
The Hurst Suite is a ground floor one bedroom apartment. Steps lead up to the entrance. The door opens into a hallway with the apartments leading off, each with private entrances. The accommodation comprises of:
- Living-dining-kitchen area
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with everything you should need to cook if you are eating in. There is a fridge, microwave, electric oven, hob and washer-dryer.
- Living-dining area with comfortable two seater sofa, bar table and chairs. There is a flat screen TV with UK Freeview channels
- Bedroom with comfortable Hypnos double bed (135 x 190cm) and chest of drawers
- Shower room with shower, WC and wash basin
The Oriel Apartments are located in between the Iffley Road and Cowley Road, ten minutes walk south of the city centre. There are many shops and restaurants along the Cowley Road, and a Tesco supermarket a ten minute walk from the apartment near Magdalen Bridge.
The Oriel Apartments are a 10-15 minute walk to central Oxford and a five minute walk to nearby shops. There is a regular bus service that runs along the Iffley Road into Oxford. The Oriel Suites are 3 km from Oxford Railway Station
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
- There is no parking available at the Oriel Suites and most nearby parking is restricted to residents only. The nearest car park is called St Clements Car Park and is a ten minute walk.
- The suite is located on the ground floor. Guests with restricted mobility should note that there are six steps leading up to the front of the building entrance.
Features at a Glance
- Fifteen minutes walk to Oxford city
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two minutes walk to local shops and restaurants
- Free WiFi
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Near to Hospital