Oriel Apartments The Henley Suite
About Your Space
The Henley Suite in our Oriel Apartments is a stylish and modern one bedroom basement apartment sleeping up to two guests. It is just a 5 minute walk to local shops and 10-15 minutes walk in to the city of Oxford. This is a great place to stay whether you are visiting Oxford for work, study or leisure.
Click on the 3D tour above to take a walking tour of our Henley Suite furnished short stay Oxford apartment.
The Henley Suite is a one bedroom apartment and comprises of:
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with everything you should need to cook if you are eating in. There is a washer-dryer, fridge-freezer, microwave, electric oven and hob.
- Living-dining-area furnished with a comfortable two seater sofa and wide screen TV.
- Dining area in the kitchen with dining table and chairs.
- Bedroom with comfortable Hypnos double bed (135 x 190cm) and large built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, WC and wash basin.
The Oriel Apartments are located in between the Iffley Road and Cowley Road, ten minutes walk south of the city centre. There are many shops and restaurants along the Cowley Road, and a Tesco supermarket a ten minute walk from the apartment near Magdalen Bridge.
The Oriel Apartments are a 10-15 minute walk to central Oxford and a five minute walk to nearby shops. There is a regular bus service that runs along the Iffley Road into Oxford. The Oriel Suites are 3km from Oxford Railway Station.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
- There is no parking available at the Oriel Suites and most nearby parking is restricted to residents only. The nearest car park is called St Clements Car Park and is a ten minute walk.
- The suite is located on the lower ground floor. Guests with restricted mobility should note that there are steps leading down to the apartment.
Features at a Glance
- Fifteen minutes walk to Oxford city
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two minutes walk to local shops and restaurants
- Free WiFi
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Near to Hospital