Oriel Apartments The Bannister Suite
About Your Space
The Bannister Suite is a Bijoux one bedroom apartment located just 15 minute walk to central Oxford. The walk into Oxford takes you past the Iffley Road sports ground where Roger Bannister ran the first four-minute mile in 1954. Oriel Suites are also a short walk to the Cowley Road where you will find a variety of shops, restaurants and coffee shops. Our Oriel Apartments are ideal for weekly or monthly rentals or weekend Oxford city leisure breaks.
The Bannister Suite is a spacious one bedroom apartment situated on the first floor and comprising of
- Living-dining-kitchen area
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with everything you should need to cook if you are eating in. There is a fridge-freezer, microwave, electric oven, hob and washer-dryer.
- Living-dining area with comfortable Loaf sofa, easy chair, work desk and chair. A central console with bar stools provides a stylish and functional dining area. There is a flat screen TV with UK Freeview channels.
- Bedroom furnished with a Hypnos super king bed that can be split into two singles on request (48 hours notice required), and wardrobe.
- Bathroom with a bath, separate shower, WC and wash basin.
Click on the 3D tour above to take a walking tour of our Bannister Suite furnished short stay Oxford apartment.
The Oriel Apartments are located in between the Iffley Road and Cowley Road, ten minutes walk south of the city centre. There are many shops and restaurants along the Cowley Road, and a Tesco supermarket a ten minute walk from the apartment near Magdalen Bridge.
The Oriel Apartments are a 10-15 minute walk to central Oxford and a five minute walk to nearby shops. There is a regular bus service that runs along the Iffley Road into Oxford. The Oriel Apartments are 3km from Oxford Railway Station
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
The Bannister Suite is located on the first floor of the Oriel Suites. Please note that the apartment is accessed via an exterior staircase (please see photos) and not suitable if you have mobility issues.
There is no parking available at the Oriel Suites. There is a limited amount of short stay roadside parking limited to two hours. The nearest car park is called St Clements Car Park and is a ten minute walk.
Features at a Glance
- Fifteen minutes walk to Oxford city
- Super king size Hypnos bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two minutes walk to local shops and restaurants
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays