About Your Space
Walton Lane is a well furnished, one bedroom short let apartment located in the centre of the delightful district of Jericho, North Oxford and is within easy walking distance of the city centre. The apartment is self contained and furnished in a contemporary, yet comfortable style as well as being fitted with all the modern appliances and facilities required for an extended stay in Oxford. The bright and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area maximises the space available.
- Light and comfortable decor
- WiFi internet access
- Fully fitted kitchen equipped with washing machine, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer and other modern appliances.
- Seating area with flat screen freeview TV.
- Bathroom fitted with full sized bath and power shower.
There is no outside area with our home, but you have lovely canal side walks just a few minutes wa;k away. On of our favourute walks is across 'Port Meadow' along the River Thames to Wolvercote.
The property is located in the delightful district of Jericho in North Oxford and walking distance of the city centre, with a journey that will take you past many famous Oxford landmarks, whatever route you choose. Transport links in all directions are excellent as the Oxford ring road leading to the A34 and M40 is close by and the train station is five minutes away.
Close to a wide variety of restaurants and local conveniences as well as famous landmarks such as the Oxford University Press Building, Ashmolean Museum and beautiful Port Meadow conservation area. Perfectly located for those with a love of history and architecture, along with a selection of restaurants from every corner of the globe. The property is well situated for those looking for a relaxing holiday walking through Oxford University and it's meadows followed by a canal-side pub lunch, or needing a convenient city centre apartment for work.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Sought after Oxford residential suburb
- Short walk to shops and restaurants
- Five minutes walk to Oxford City
- Fashionable location
- CD player/Music system
- Coffee Machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays