The Jericho Townhouse
About Your Space
Jericho Town House apartment is an exceptionally stylish two bedroom short let property offering easy access to Oxford city centre. The apartment is located in the popular Oxford suburb of Jericho and within walking distance of many shops, cafes and restaurants. This apartment offers an exceptionally high standard of accommodation for a short or extended stay in Oxford.
The apartment consists of the basement and ground floor of a stunning Victorian house located along Kingston Road. Off road parking is available for one car. There is a fabulous patio area and a nearly 60 metre private garden leading down to the Oxford Canal.
The lower floor comprises of:
Hallway and entrance with original quarry tiled floor.
Cloakroom with washbasin and W.C
Spacious living area (4.5m x 3.5m) with sofa, easy chair and wall-mounted flat screen TV.
Dining area with round dining table and seating for four.
Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with tiled splash back, electric double oven, gas hob and extractor fan. There is a built in washer-dryer and dishwasher.
Upper floor comprises of:
Bedroom one (3.6m x 3.6m) is a twin room with two standard single beds, wardrobe and dressing chair. The room is west facing and looks over the large garden.
Bedroom two (4.5m x 3.8m) is a king-size bedroom with wardrobe and easy chair. The bay window lets in plenty of light.
Family bathroom with twin sinks and bath with shower.
Double doors open out onto a slate tiled patio area with garden furniture and seating for four. The garden extends nearly 60 metres down to the Oxford Canal. Access to the water edge is protected by a waist-high fence.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
NOTE FOR GUESTS WITH CHILDREN
There is a canal at the end of the garden. There is a waist-high fence before the canal, but guests are advised that they should not allow children to play in the garden without supervision.
There is a parking space available for a normal size car.
Features at a Glance
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Walking distance to Oxford city
- Walking distance to River Thames and Port Meadow
- Off street parking
- Superbly stylish apartment
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Private garden