Exeter Apartments The Tolkien Suite
About Your Space
The Tolkien Suite is a stylish first floor two bedroom apartment sleeping up to three guests, conveniently located in the Headington area of Oxford. Easy access to Oxford city, Oxford Brookes University, Churchill and JR Hospitals. Each apartment comprises of two double bedrooms, family bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and dining-lounge area. Outside patio area and off road parking are available.
The Tolkien Suite is a first floor, two bedroom apartment comprising of:
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything you should need for home cooking. There is a washer-dryer, oven, hob and fridge-freezer.
- Living-dining area furnished with comfortable sofa and flat screen TV. Dining table and seating for four.
- Bedroom one furnished with standard double bed (135 X 190cm), wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom two with single bed (90 X 190cm).
- Bathroom with shower over the bath, WC and wash basin.
There is an outside patio area in a gravelled courtyard and off street parking for one regular width car.
Headington is a vibrant suburb towards the east of Oxford and about 4km to the city centre. Headington is at the top of Headington Hill overlooking the city in the Thames Valley below. The heart of the large residential area is centred upon London Road, the main road between London and Oxford. There are quick direct bus services to the city centre. There is a wide range of shops and supermarkets including a Waitrose and a great bakery. There are several excellent coffee shops.
Headington is home to Oxford Brookes University, the Headington Girls school, the JR, Churchill and Nuffield Hospitals. There is a regular direct bus service to London and London Heathrow that departs every 15 minutes from the London Road in Headington.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels).
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
Features at a Glance
- Walking distance to Headington shops and restaurants
- 15 minutes by bus to central Oxford
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Flat screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Off street parking available
- Weekly linen change
- Exterior patio area with seating
- Weekly cleaning as optional extra
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Pet Friendly
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Wood burning stove
- Near to Hospital
- Off street parking
- Patio area