About Your Space
Bannister Close is a very smart one bed apartment in Oxford for up to two people in a superb location close to the city centre and only five minutes' walk from Magdalen Bridge and the High Street. The apartment is also very near the shops and restaurants of St Clements and Cowley Road.
The apartment occupies the ground floor of the three-storey house. The entrance to the house is shared with the owners, this apartment is on the ground floor and the owners live above. Located in a modern crescent, it faces away from the Iffley Road to an attractive area of green fields and university sports facilities. It is very quiet and peaceful; in good weather, guests can make use of the table and chairs on the patio and enjoy the beautiful enclosed and private garden.
The property comprises of:
- Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob and oven, fridge and dishwasher
- Dining area off kitchen with table and 2 chairs
- Living area with flat screen television and DVD
- Bi-folding doors off kitchen-living room area onto the garden to maximise the light and feeling of space
- Bedroom comprises of double bed, an armchair, small table, and workstation with desk and shelves
- Storage in hallway with large wardrobe and separate cupboard
- Bathroom with large walk-in shower, WC and washbasin
Guests can make use of the table and chairs on the patio and enjoy the beautiful enclosed and private garden.
This self-catering apartment in Oxford has excellent local amenities with the many small shops (including newsagents, chemists and small supermarkets) and restaurants of Iffley Road, St Clements and Cowley Road five or ten minutes away. The full facilities of the city centre are only 1.5 kms away making this an ideal choice for both Oxford holiday lettings or corporate bookings.
As the apartment is located off the main Iffley Road just to the east of Oxford, the route to the city centre could hardly be more beautiful, taking visitors across stunning Magdalen Bridge straight up the historic High Street, with colleges on either side, to the city epicentre at the top of the High Street. The walk takes 20 minutes, or there is a frequent bus service along the Iffley Road making it a very convenient location for a short stay in Oxford.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels.)
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Five minutes by bus to Oxford City Centre
- Five minutes walk to local shops and restaurants
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Patio area