About Your Space
Gordon Street is a stylish and comfortable two bedroom furnished short let in Leamington Spa sleeping up to four guests. Our home is situated along a quiet and pretty side street, under 10 minutes walk the town centre and train station. Our home is a lovely place to stay whether you are here for business or leisure, for a few nights, a few weeks or months.
Our home is a terrace house situated along a quiet side street, with an attractive frontage off the road. The ground floor comprises of:
- Wood floors throughout the downstairs.
- Front door leading into a cozy living room furnished with sofa, easy chair, fireplace and flat screen TV.
- Dining room with dining table and seating for four.
- Kitchen equipped with electric oven and gas hob, fridge-freezer, washing machine.
- Rear door leads out to private patio area.
First floor comprises of:
- Bedroom one furnished with s standard size double bed, side tables and chest of drawers.
- Family bathroom with bath with shower, W.C and wash basin.
- Spacious study or play area with fitted wardrobe Attic.
- Bedroom two with super-king size double bed, handing space for clothes and chest of drawers.
There is no allocated parking but there is usually street parking available along Gordon Street and nearby streets within walking distance. Note that Gordon Street is quite narrow.
There is a spacious patio area at the rear of the property. If you are staying with children then Leamington Spa has lots of parks, green space and playgrounds.
Gordon Street is a quiet residential road situated a few minutes walk to the centre of town. There are shops, restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
Voted in 2017 as “England’s happiest place to live”, Leamington Spa is a lovely town with friendly people. It is renowned for its wide town centre promenade style streets and Regency style architecture. Leamington Spa is ideally located near to Coventry, Warwick, Gaydon and the West Midlands. There are direct trains to Birmingham, Oxford and London.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Walking distance to Leamington Spa and train station
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Charming family home in a quiet residential area
- Characterful and stylish
- Free WiFi and weekly linen change for long stays
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Patio area