Canal View home in Warwick
About Your Space
Canal View is a spacious 2 bedroom house over three floors situated on the edge of the Grand Union Canal in between Warwick and Leamington Spa. The ground floor is an open plan living-dining-kitchen. Master bedroom with feature wall and ensuite bathroom. Second bedroom with bathroom and study area in hallway. The living area looks out onto a patio garden with sliding glass door letting in lots of light.
Our home comprises of:
- Front door the living-dining-kitchen area is just off the hall. The kitchen is well equipped with chinaware and everything you should need for food preparation. We have plenty of kitchen workspace. White goods are top of the range and include a fridge-freezer, electric oven and hob and a dishwasher. We have a washing machine and dryer in a utility cupboard.
- We have a long dining table with seating for six. A lovely space to share meal times.
- The living area is furnished with a turquoise sofa and additional L-shape sofa. There is a wall mounted flat screen T.V. Our favourite feature is a sliding glass door that opens out to our small, but perfectly formed patio area.
- Stairs lead up to the first floor and master bedroom which has a super-king size bed (180 x 190 cm) and en-suite bathroom with shower, W.C. and sink. There are built in wardrobes and a wood panel feature wall.
- The second bedroom is on the third floor and is furnished with a standard double bed (135 x 190cm) and en-suite bathroom with bath, W.C. and sink. There is also a snug room with sofa if you want to escape from your colleagues or family...
There is a lovely private patio area with grass. A great place to sit and hear.....nothing. Alternatively just outside our door we have the Grand Union Canal and you can sit here and watch the boats amble by.
Our home is in a quiet and safe residential area but just 1 km walk to Leamington Shopping Park. What we love about this property is its proximity to shopping, restaurants, Warwick and Leamington Spa. You also have lovely walks along the Grand Union Canal.
There is a Lidl supermarket about 8minutes walk away. In the Leamington Shopping centre you can find a Sainsbury's, Debenhams, Argos and other stores. Leamington Spa is a short bus ride away and packed with great shops and restaurants.
Canal View is a great place to stay wether you are staying in the area for a few days to explore, or staying longer for relocation or business accommodation.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels.)
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started.
Features at a Glance
- Spacious two bedroom home
- Easy access to Leamington Spa and Warwick
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Quiet and safe neighbourhood with parking
- Lovely walks nearby
- Drying machine
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Washing machine
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Private garden