About Your Space
Our home is an attractive and spacious one-bedroom short let apartment located close to the centre of the historic town of Royal Leamington Spa, famous for its superb Georgian architecture and Royal Pump Rooms. The apartment is on the ground floor of the owners' elegant period property, looking onto the garden and with its own private entrance. It consists of a double bedroom, living room with dining area, kitchen and bathroom; all the rooms are extremely spacious and well-proportioned. The location is excellent, within walking distance of all the facilities of the town. Leamington Spa is only 3kms from Warwick and Warwick Castle, 15kms from Stratford-Upon-Avon, with easy access to Birmingham, Oxford and London by car or train.
- The apartment is very well-furnished and equipped and is both stylish and comfortable; wooden floors and cream decor throughout provide an elegant finish.
- The spacious living area has a sofa plus a corner study area with desk and chair. It also contains a TV/DVD. The dining area has an elegant glass table and six cream leather chairs.
- The bedroom contains a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers for storage and bedside tables. It is very stylishly furnished, with cream bedding and a cream rug on the wood floor.
- The kitchen is very large, homelike and traditional in style, with built-in cream wood cupboards and warm red tiles. It contains all the appliances and kitchen equipment guests will need for a self-catering stay. It also contains a farmhouse-style wooden table and 6 chairs for informal meals.
- The bathroom has a bath with hand shower, toilet and sink and is elegantly tiled.
- There is free wifi internet connection and parking at the property.
Leamington Spa is an elegant and historic town, known for its Georgian and early Victorian architecture and for the 'Royal' status conferred by Queen Victoria in 1838. It has many historic buildings and excellent amenities including restaurants, sports and shopping facilities. There are many cultural activities in the town. It has a number of parks and lovely walks along the River Leam which flows through the town. Located in the heart of the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, there are many places to visit in the surrounding area including stunning Warwick Castle, 3kms away, and Stratford-Upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, 15kms away.
Location and access
Leamington Spa has excellent transport links. By road it is just off the M40 which connects to Birmingham, Oxford and London. There is a regular train service to London, Birmingham, Coventry, Oxford and the south of England.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Patio area