Apple Tree Annexe
About Your Space
Apple Tree Annexe is an inviting and modern one bedroom first floor annexe, located in the quiet village of Harbury, Warwickshire. The apartment sleeps up to two guests and is adjacent to the owners own home, but enjoys all the quiet and privacy of a separate dwelling.
This is an ideal temporary base for Leamington Spa, Warwick and Coventry and for visiting Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon or British Motor Museum and Compton Verney. The property is well placed for visiting Jaguar Land Rover employees at Gaydon (just nine minutes drive) and Coventry (18 minutes) as the village is just off the Fosse Way.
The property comprises of:
- Open plan living-dining-kitchen area.
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with oven, hob, microwave and small appliances.
- Breakfast bar with seating for two.
- Living area with: sofa and easy chair, side table with TV.
- Bedroom with double bed.
- Shower room with large walk-in shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
Please note that there is no washing machine. However, there is a dry cleaning service in the village. There is also a local laundry company that collects, washes and irons that can be booked online or via a phone app.
Apple Tree Annexe is situated on a quiet lane in the pretty village of Harbury. Just a short walk to a variety of shops and pubs and a short drive to Southam.
Short walk to the centre of Harbury village. Direct bus service to Leamington Spa. Warwick town centre is a 13 minute drive and Coventry a 30 minute drive.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels.)
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Stylish interior
- Short walk to local shops, pubs and restaurants
- Easy access to Leamington Spa, Banbury, Oxford and M40
- Short drive to Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking