Hogg End Holiday Cottage
About Your Space
Hogg End is an inviting and modern one bedroom ground floor annexe, located in a very peaceful cul-de-sac in the north Oxfordshire village of Bloxham. The apartment sleeps up to two guests and is adjacent to the owners own home, but enjoys all the quiet and privacy of a separate dwelling.
This is an ideal temporary base for Banbury and for visiting The Cotswolds or Bloxham School and Tudor Hall School if your children are boarding.
Hogg End is full of natural light and looks out over the owner's garden.
The property comprises of:
- Open plan living-dining-kitchen area.
- Kitchen fully fitted and equipped with oven, hob, microwave and small appliances.
- Shared utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Dining area with dining table and seating for two.
- Living area with: sofa, coffee table and bi-folding doors opening to the front garden and gravel drive.
- Bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with bath and shower attachment.
Please note that there is also the possibility of the use of a wet-room for guests with limited mobility. This will be subject to owner confirmation.
Guests are welcome to use the orchard garden at the side of the annexe.
Hogg End is tucked away down narrow lanes of ironstone cottages in the very pretty village of Bloxham. Just a short walk to a variety of shops and pubs and a short drive to Banbury or ten minutes by bus.
Short walk to the centre of Bloxham village. Direct bus service to Banbury and Chipping Norton. Oxford city centre and Leamington Spa are a 40 minute drive.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels.)
- Utility bills.
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights.
- Complimentary welcome pack including; Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted to circumstances beyond our control.
The property is not suitable for children.
Features at a Glance
- Very peaceful location
- Walking distance to shops and several pubs
- Close to Bloxham School and Tudor Hall School
- Convenient for Banbury, Chipping Norton and The Cotswolds
- Wifi and parking available
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Shared/Communal garden