About Your Space
The Stables is a stylish two bedroom cottage located in the picturesque village of East Hendred just a few minutes drive from Harwell Campus. Perfectly located accommodation if you are working at Harwell, Didcot, Oxford or Abingdon. The Stables is designed to be suitable for the business or leisure traveller offering accommodation for up to four guests. The master bedroom is king size with en suite bathroom and the second bedroom can be configured as twin or a super king. Cottage style kitchen with all equipment provided.
The Stables in East Hendred is a bungalow style cottage located in a private courtyard. The cottage is furnished and equipped to a high standard. The owners live nearby and can help with any questions during your stay.
-Bedroom one is the master bedroom with super king size bed and en suite bathroom.
-Bedroom two is en suite has twin or beds or the beds can be put together to make a super king.
-Comfortable sitting room furnished with sofa, flat screen TV and easy chairs.
-Country cottage style kitchen, fully equipped with everything you should need for a short or long stay.
-Underfloor heating through out
There is a small private garden and seating area at the rear of our home.
Situated on the edge of a popular village, The Stables is perfectly positioned whether you are coming to stay for business or leisure. The Harwell Campus is just a few minutes drive away. Leisure visitors can enjoy everything The Ridgeway has to offer in addition to excellent facilities within the village. There is a superb shop (providing cream teas and also fresh croissants and bread at weekends), museum, and three pubs, including the renowned Eyston Arms just a five minute walk away. The Stables enjoys an edge of village, rural location on a no-through road leading straight up to The Ridgeway connecting numerous walks and rides exploring the lovely surrounding villages and pubs/cafes.
East Hendred is situated just south of the A417 and is 11 miles from Wantage and 13 miles from Didcot. The picturesque village nestles at the foot of a collection of hills known as The Downs in the historic Vale of White Horse in the heart of England.
- Bed linen (bedroom and bathroom linen comprising of bed sheets, blankets and towels)
- Utility bills
- Weekly linen change if your stay is longer than eight nights
- Complimentary welcome pack including: Sachets of tea and coffee, small cartons of milk, dishwasher tablets (in properties where a dishwasher is available), additional bin bag, kitchen and bathroom cleaning product, tea towel, kitchen sponge and pan scourer. Enough to get you started but you may want to bring with you additional bin bags, clothes washing detergent, dishwasher tablets and bin bags. You can of course shop locally after you arrive.
*WiFi is provided by a third party provider. We will do all that is possible to ensure continuity of service but there may be rare occasions where service is disrupted due to circumstances beyond our control.
Features at a Glance
- Beautifully furnished and decorated
- Conveniently located
- Short walk to village pubs and restaurants
- Tasteful barn conversion
- Off-street parking
- CD player/Music system
- Coffee Machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen provided (sheets and towels)
- Weekly linen change for long stays
- Off street parking
- Private garden